Covid-19 Safety Protocols at LA Design + Construction
These protocols are updated as we receive new guidance from the CDC - following best practices.
The following guidelines have been developed to ensure the safety of workers and residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are distributed and reviewed with all workers assigned to this project prior to the commencement of work. They will also be routinely reviewed during job meetings and toolbox talks and strictly enforced throughout the duration of the project.
- Workers are to wear masks, safety vests, hard hats at all times while on your Property
- Workers will maintain social distancing wherever possible. When it is required to work within 6’ due to safety reasons, extra precautions will be taken.
- Workers will be discouraged from gathering or socializing, unless they are following recommended social distancing measures
- The jobsite will be limited strictly limited to essential personnel
- Work areas, tools, and equipment will be cleaned in accordance with CDC and Local health department guidance on a regular basis
- Any employee who feels ill or is showing signs of sickness with be immediately removed from the job site.
- Sanitizers and cleaning products with be stored onsite/be readily available at all times.
- When operating lift equipment, all workers will be required to wear a safety harness and tie off with a lanyard.
We will also continue to monitor the guidance of the CDC and OSHA and adjust our safety plan as new information becomes available.